Thank you for your interest in Revel Bikes!
We are pleased to offer a generous Industry Insider discount on all Revel Bikes & Revel Wheels products.
This program is designed to give back to the hard working people of the outdoor industry community and make it easier for those people to ride our bikes. Please remember that we are a small, new company, and we are at liberty to change the Industry Purchase offering at anytime. All applications are subject to the approval of Revel Bikes and the following requirements and rules will be strictly enforced.
Who is eligible?
This program is designed and structured for full-time outdoor industry professionals, guides, instructors, first responders, bike shop employees, and Revel retailer employees. Pricing is structured based on your qualification and pricing information will be shared once your qualification is confirmed. We will confirm based on the uploaded proof of qualification (recent paystub or dated letter from employer). Sorry, a picture of your business card or yoga instructor certification isn’t going to cut it. We do offer a military discount, however that is separate from this program and should be requested upon purchase via email to [email protected]
- Industry Purchase is for personal use only. You may not purchase for friends, family, co-workers, and/or be used to impress your new significant other.
- All pricing information is strictly confidential. Be cool, do not boast about your deal to friends/shops and keep in mind most people pay full price to enjoy the same ride!
- Unless requested, industry purchases will ship UNASSEMBLED. We can assemble for an additional $250 build fee. Shipping assembled bikes will also incur higher shipping fees due to the increased box size.
- Depending on availability, Revel may allocate a frame with a very slight cosmetic blemish. These are aesthetic in nature only, and we will always cover you under our lifetime warranty.
- Industry Purchase orders are subject to a 2.7% convenience fee of the order subtotal if paid for via credit card or PayPal. This helps us keep our prices low. There is no fee for orders paid via ACH.
- Sales tax will be applied to all orders based on shipping address. We currently collect sales tax in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Utah, Vermont, and Washington.
- Bikes acquired through the Industry Purchase Program cannot be sold for 12 months from the date of purchase. Be careful when selecting your bike size/color/model because it’s your baby for at least a year.
- Industry Purchase is not eligible for Revel’s No Questions Asked 30-day return policy. Our CS/Sales team is happy to do whatever is necessary to make sure you are stoked on your bike, however we are not a rental/demo company and we will charge for return shipping/restocking fees if a return is approved for whatever reason.
- Access to Industry Purchase may change based on supply chain situations and Revel reserves the right to change accessibility, pricing, and offerings at any time.
- Ride your bike. A LOT! Post photos (@revelbikes | @revelwheels), tell your friends about it, and help spread the word of Revel Bikes when you can. We greatly appreciate your support!